Saturday, February 4, 2012

In FEBRUARY!!!!

It has been super unseasonably warm and nice weather for so long this winter!  I have wanted to get my bike out so many times and I just didn't, but today!  That changed!!  I got my bike down and rode the mile and back to church!!!  I am very excited right now =)  Yes, the tires were flat, but how in the world can you complain about almost 40* weather - no snow, no wind, no ice, nothing like that just SUNSHINE!!! The pavement was basically dry too.  It felt so good to get the sun on my face, the cool air in my lungs, my heart racing and my legs moving!  The way there was pure adrenaline but it was like mud on the way home.  I don't recommend it.  But I do recommend getting out there and BIKING!!!  I wonder if this is the earliest I've put miles on during the year....

No comments: