Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forgive me Father for it's been 3 months since my last...

Oh wait.  Sorry.  I am here to confess something but not like that.

In case you didn't figure it out already, it's been 3 months since I last recorded any physical activity.  That's not saying I didn't DO any (hey, hiking in the Rocky Mountains counts!!) but I really didn't think it applied here.

That changed today.

I attended my first YMCA boot camp class.

Nay, I survived.

I plan to get out of bed two days a week at 5am and get my butt kicked.  I'm trying to stay positive =)  But it was really hard today!!!  I said that I was so far out of shape that I don't have one!  I felt pretty good when I got home, I was actually singing and stuff but now, 2 hours later, I'm ready to collapse.  Send help.

No seriously, I need help folding laundry!!

Anyway - it might not happen right away but I also plan to add running or biking back into my weekly routine.  The weather is so nice right now, 60s and cool, it's hard NOT to be outside!  Which was the cool thing about this morning's class - it was outside!!!  We got to do it all by beautiful Lake Michigan.  Other people were struck by the fish smell but my lack of nose nerves meant I only got the pleasure of using my other senses.

I know I need to drink more water now.  And get up off the chair.  So, until next time...

1 comment:

Scott Liversedge said...

You have a great website. Cycle the Earth is striving to connect the world cycling community. One of the ways we are doing so is by creating a portal, the Bike Blog Hub, to connect the world of cycling bloggers. We have added your blog to our catalog. We will be adding additional info such as location. I'd like to add your location (City/State) to our catalog. Also feel free to add us to your blogroll thanks. Scott

http://www.cycletheearth.com/