Friday, June 3, 2011

Wouldn't want to be kept away...

This is a very busy week and the weather is blustery and cool, so you can imagine that I've been making excuses!  GRR - I hate that.  But today, despite the ~20 mph winds, I wanted to get out there.  3.1 miles w/an added hill to the end.  Yes the end.  Despite being tired I pushed it almost all the way up.  I do not know the elevation change (ha! like it was a mountain!) but if I knew how to find that out I would.  I hope to add a few more hills before summer is over.  Like I told a friend, I felt like I deserved the burrito filled w/mac and cheese, meat, beans and squash  puree when I got home!!

1 comment:

( jason ) said...

I'm very excited about all the bike lanes they are painting around town! I've seen them on 8th St., Superior, and 12th St., so far. It'll be nice not to feel pressure to weave in and out of the parked car lane.