Sunday, April 12, 2009

Biking back home...

We took the bikes back home and managed to squeeze in a ride while my parents watched the boys. (They were supposed to be sleeping, but mostly they were just resting!) We took a lot of bike trails and paths that are not on Google maps....according to DW's odometer we went over 7 miles!! He claims that the odometer can't possibly be correct b/c during set-up it asked for tire size and his tires are in between 2 of the choices...when I attempted to put our route (close as possible) into Google maps, it said it was almost 6 miles. So I'm going to say we rode 6.5 miles. That may not be accurate, but it's the best I can do. Anyway - my glutes are telling me it may have been more like 9 or 10 miles!! Tomorrow will be interesting...but hey, all I have to do is walk to the phone to call a maid service, right? HAHAHA - just kidding, Mom. Anyway - this year I am definitely getting a jump on the miles! Hope you are dusting off your bike and planning some rides...

No comments: